Hemp Garden Products
Hemp mulch creates a barrier against heat and cold, encouraging young plants to grow. The surface of hemp mulch generally stays drier than other types of mulch, which aids
against frost damage. Because of lignin and pectin content, hemp mulch better protects plants against wind damage.
- Fewer Weeds. Mulch creates a layer between the soil and sunlight. …
- Improved Soil. As hemp mulch decomposes, nutrients are returned to the soil.
- Cooler Soil. During the warmer months, mulch keeps soil conditions cooler so plants are less stressed by the heat.
- Retains Moisture.
- Favourable to microorganisms and earthworms
Hemp Garden Mulch
Hemp Garden Mulch 30lb.
Micro greens starter kit
• 2 – Reusable 10” x 20” Grow Trays
• Reusable Clear Humidity Dome
• Reusable Spray Bottle
• 5 pack hemp 10″ x 20″ Grow Mats
• Assorted Organic Micro green Seeds
Hemp hydroponic mat
• 4′ x 4′ roll fits inside 4′ x 4′ tray or can be cut to size.
• 100% biodegradable and compostable
– all natural ph neutral, industrial hemp fibers are intertwined into a biodegradable backing to provide a strong but light rooting environment
Hemp Tree squares-all natural - Weed suppressant
5 in a pack
Tree Squares improve the growth and survival of a tree seedling by preventing weeds from germinating or growing. Placed on the soil around the base of a tree
Tree Squares protect seedlings from competitive weeds stealing light, nutrients, and moisture. The insulation properties of hemp ensure protection from temperature extremes, providing an ideal growing environment for a tree seedling. Great for raspberry, strawberry and other types of plants and bushes
Package of nine 1.5" cubes: $9.00
Package of 98 1.5" cubes: $24.00
• An all natural growing media for starting
seeds or transplanting cuttings made
from industrial hemp.
• Growing Cubes are a sustainable alternative to rockwool, peat moss, or coconut.
Please contact us for orders
text: (780) 935-6816